Thursday, January 17, 2008

botkier zoe clutch


Lately, you can't pick up any magazine without seeing some celebrity sporting a clutch bag. Generally, they are over sized and made from some exotic material. Their clutch is usually tucked under their arm, as they are being whisked away by their security team, and while being photographed by the paparazzi.


In the real world, I prefer a bag that I can just stuff with junk and not worry about it. I need to be able to throw my bag over my shoulder when I'm out-and-about with Little L...I just can't juggle a two year old, shopping bags, and a clutch at the same time. Throw into the mix my favorite Starbucks to-go mug, and that's just an accident waiting to happen.


The clutch above is by Botkier ($295, www.neimanmarcus.com). It's called the zoe clutch. It comes in this gorgeous gunmetal color (my personal favorite) and a metallic gold. If I had to pick a clutch bag to wear for daytime...this would fit the bill. It's large (almost 11 inches in length), but not ridiculously so...meaning you can stuff it and not feel guilty. It's not too expensive either. That's important for a bag that you may not use on a daily basis.


Happy Shopping!


Mommy J
photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com


You've heard my opinion...now I want to hear yours. Take the poll below and let me know!


No comments: