Sunday, January 13, 2008

dior gypsy bag...love it, or hate it?


This bag is part of the new Spring lineup for Dior. It's called the Gypsy Bag, comes in black as well, and retails for $1950*

It's scalloped cut, eyelet leather, with a hanging Dior logo charm. It definitely has a bohemian vibe to it. I could picture Kate Hudson (or one of the new breed of "it" girls) rockin this bag with a simple t-shirt, slouchy cardi, and skinny jeans. Of course, she could make this work. Of course, she would probably get this bag for free.

I still haven't made a decision about this bag yet. I can't decide whether I love it, or hate it. For almost $2000, I feel that it should be more of a classic style that can be worn from season to season...but that's just me. What do you think? Do you love it, or hate it?

Mommy J

*if interested, try www.neimanmarcus.com to pre-order

photo courtesy if neimanmarcus.com

No comments: