Wednesday, January 30, 2008

versace couture bag



I don't know what it is about this bag that I don't like.

It might be the fact that it's a little over done with the gold detailing. It might be the fact that it looks like the kind of bag a "plastic surgeon" might smuggle their botox in for a house call at some socialite's Manhattan apartment. It also might be the fact that I swear I just saw this bag on the arm of some snotty teenager on My Super Sweet Sixteen.

It's probably the fact that this bag costs $2,430.

This is the Versace Couture Bag. To me it's a lot of bag. (It's actually quite a large bag at almost 14 inches in length by 8 inches in heighth.) I just can't picture myself wearing this bag with my everyday clothes. A little too fancy for Mommy J.

What do you think?

photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can i buy this bag? i saw it at hong kong airport and taipei airport when i was flying but now that im back in u.s. i cant find it!