Wednesday, February 20, 2008

botkier frankie lambskin hobo



Help me ....seriously ....help me.


I made a promise to Big L, that I would take a break from making any bag purchases.


I was doing really well....until I saw this.


This is from Botkier, Spring 2008. It's her Frankie Lambskin Hobo....and....I love it.


It comes in black, persimmon (red), silver, and copper...but, I love this sunny yellow.


I love the braided shoulder strap and the brushed silver accents. The hanging coin purse is just...adorable.


It's lemony hue is right on track for the warmer seasons but, with the right outfit, it can be worn in the colder months as well.


I'll have some time to convince Big L though, it's not available yet. You'll have to pre-order this on the Botkier website and Bergdorf Goodman.


If you aren't on purse probation...head on over to www.bergdorfgoodman.com or www.botkier.com to pre-order your bag. If you do...and when you get it...try not to rub it in my face too much.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com

No comments: