Wednesday, February 13, 2008

botkier spring 2008



It's official...I am in love with Botkier.


They have been working on updating their site for awhile now. And it's finally ready!


They've added great new bags for Spring 2008 and some great new items as well!


I am mainly excited with their addition of wallets. I love having matching accessories in my bag, so I'm just thrilled that I'll be able to add another wallet to my collection. The one you see here is the Marysia Continental Wallet ($295). It only comes in black, for the moment. But it's gorgeous.


I love the hammered goldtone rings and the black accent straps. It's a nice size at 7.75" x 3.75" and comes with lots of pockets for cash and credit cards. It's a zip around wallet, which I like, and features an inside zip pocket for coins. There is also an outside open pocket that's great for a quick access to essentials like parking stubs, or movie tickets.


I haven't seen this wallet in the stores yet, but I'm sure it will be out soon. If you can't wait...go to www.botkier.com to order one now.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of botkier.com

No comments: