Tuesday, February 12, 2008

chloe python and patent slingbacks

OK....I'm going to start off by saying, yes I know this is a blog about bags. And yes, I'm a thirty-something mom who chases after a toddler on a daily basis. Therefore, I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of high heels.

Right?

Wrong.

True, there is no way I could get away with these around the house. I mean, I'm not Victoria Beckham...I wasn't born in heels. And I would look really ridiculous tottering around after Little L wearing these puppies.

But, there is just something about them that made me stop and say...wow!

These adorable slingbacks are part of the Spring 2008 collection from Chloe. They aren't available for purchase just yet, but you can pre-order them for $595 from Neiman Marcus.

First off, I love the pop of color. It's reading a bright orangy-red to me, but the description says red patent. I think that it really gives a nice shot of color to a shoe that would otherwise look boring in basic black.

You could pair them with a great tan or white trouser, skinny jeans, and even a skirt (just watch the length of the skirt ladies...unless you want to show everyone your va-jay-jay). The great colors in the shoe, enable you to keep the rest of your outfit simple, but still give you that WOW factor. Gorgeous.

Pre-order these from www.neimanmarcus.com.

Jennifer (aka Mommy J)

photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

2 comments:

Virginia Chamlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Thanks for dropping by and checking out the site! Come back again anytime!