Monday, February 11, 2008

juicy couture

As you probably already know, I am not a teenager. I am also not in my early twenties, or twenties at all. I am actually in my thirties, mid-to-late thirty range to be exact.

That said, I still love Juicy Couture. I love their clothing...for the most part...you won't find me wearing their sweatpants with JUICY splashed across my bum. Also, their fragrance is delish.

But, I have never been into their handbag styles...until now.

The handbag over to the right is by Juicy Couture. Yes...you heard right....Juicy Couture. It's their Free Style Handbag ($425) and it's gorgeous.

I love everything about this bag. Mainly, because I don't feel it's only meant for someone younger than me. There are no crazy sayings splashed across it, no giant bows, and not even a hint of rhinestone. This bag would look appropriate on the arm of many a woman. It's...in a word...perfect.

Made out of soft textured leather, it also features a hammered link detail chain across the front. In it's interior you'll find...two patch pockets, one zippered pocket, and a really cute lining featuring the Juicy Couture logo. A fairly large bag at 18" l x 11" h, you're bound to stuff it with all of your essentials. Besides this beautiful camel color (called Vachetta), it also comes in black.

Head on over to www.shopbop.com to purchase.

Jennifer (aka Mommy J)

photo courtesy of shopbop.com

No comments: