Sunday, February 24, 2008

l.a.m.b. signature carlisle convertable clutch


Normally, I am not a fan of clutches for daytime. For me, it's a pain in the neck to have to carry a bag in my hand and juggle a toddler at the same time...it's also impossible.


Gwen Stefani must have had, the exact same problem.


This is L.A.M.B. 's, Signature - Carlisle Convertible Clutch Tote ($425) and it's just darling.


What's nice about this clutch, is that it not only looks great...it can be worn two different ways. The way you see above...and the way you see here:

Do I need to tell you that this bag is HUGE! It measures almost sixteen inches in length and eight inches in height when folded. When opened (like the picture above) it measures eleven inches in height.

I think that the idea of a interchangeable bag is genius. It's really two bags for the price of one. And the size alone allows you to cram a lot in there, opened or folded down.

In addition to the the leopard and white, it comes in this adorable grey called shadow (I'm loving the turquoise stripe):



Whichever color bag you choose, I'm sure you'll get lots of complements...and many admiring looks from other bag lovers!


Jennifer
photo courtesy of nordstrom.com

No comments: