Monday, February 25, 2008

tory burch olivia banana flats





















I have to admit...I started off looking for another great bag to feature. But then I saw these...and...well you know the rest.


These are another pair of great flats from Tory Burch. If you didn't think that she could improve on the Reva flat...you are sorely mistaken.


Sure to be the next big thing, are her Olivia Banana Flats ($250)...shown here in a great orange color.


They feature elastic all-around, for a more comfortable fit, and bobble grips on the bottom for a comfortable step. The large gold-tone logo, different from the one you see on the Reva, is an adorable finish to a gorgeous shoe.


Because orange may seem a bit bold for some, the shoe comes in black patent and a metallic gold. I actually love the pop of a bright shoe, so I would go for the orange myself.


If you are interested...head on over to www.net-a-porter.com, because that's where I found them. In case you're not familiar with the site, it's awesome by the way, they also provide a full on look (seen to the right) to help you picture what the shoes will look like on. Naturally, they make it easy for you to buy the complete ensemble as well.


Jennifer
photos courtesy of net-a-porter.com

P.S. I also wanted to add that, over at www.toryburch.com you can find the Olivia flat in cute a denim as well.

No comments: