Thursday, March 27, 2008

chloe heloise top handle tote

I'm not normally a golden-metallic kind of gal.

I just broke down and bought these super cute shoes at Nordstrom in a slightly muted metallic-silver, but they were silver.

In the past, I have always shied away from bags and shoes of the golden hue.

That is, until now.

This is the Heloise Top Handle Tote by Chloe ($1895 saks.com). I love the burnished look of the gold leather...very understated and wearable.

It's Chloe, so you know it will garner many complements. But, it's not a bag you are going to see on every one's arm. Definitely unique.

What's not to love?

Jennifer
photo courtesy of saks.com

4 comments:

Fashion Ivy said...

Definitely love the Chloe bag. Big fan of metallics

Jennifer said...

Thanks Fashion Ivy! I'm loving the metallics this year. I love that they are muted and softer, instead of so in-your-face!
Besides, I'm a sucker for a Chloe bag!
Thanks for visiting!

Leah said...

Wow! I LOVE it!

WEEKLY GUMDROPS said...

This is a great Chloe Bag! Finally!