Tuesday, March 18, 2008

dvf contest

This is one opportunity that you don't want to miss!

In honor of International Women's Day, Diane von Furstenberg is sponsoring a contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $5,000 DVF Shopping Spree, a trip to NYC, and two tickets to a DVF fashion show!

To enter, all you have to do is write about that one fabulous woman who has nurtured or inspired you. You could create a blog, or an essay...just make sure you complete it by April 19, 2008.

The essay or blog with the most votes wins!

Click here for more information on how to enter and all the other technical stuff!


Good Luck!

Jennifer
photo courtesy of dvf.com


P.S. The top you see above is the Dalena top in Big Floating Squares ($198). The pants are Bibita Jeans in Black ($325). Both are from DVF. Head on over to dvf.com for more details.

2 comments:

Lady Language said...

Wow - great contest and thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to enter!

Jennifer said...

Tell me about it! If I could enter this...I would!
Good Luck...I hope you win! If you do, you have to promise to tell me all about it!