Wednesday, March 19, 2008

topshop

I am in love with Topshop.

Their clothing is gorgeous and unique. You will get major compliments wearing their pieces.

Their accessories are also divine. Take the bag to the left...it's their Leather Zip Around Base Bag. I love the color here, but it comes in black and brown as well. I'm not good at the currency conversion...the prices are in UK pounds...but, I believe that the price is equivalent to $200 USD (keep the currency converter site xe.com in your bookmarks...trust me).

Even though I'm not an avid heel wearer...I loved these shoes here...

....I mean how could I not? These are Topshop's T Bar Shoe in gray and they are about $120 USD. Gorgeous.


I also found some great pieces for Spring. One of my favorite is this Cap Sleeve Cardi in Duck Egg (below, left). It's so different and adorable and versatile. It's also only $60USD.



I'm also loving the combination of the New Indigo Skinny B Jean ($40) and the Circle Square Neck Blouse ($56). Great for the Spring and Summer...gorgeous with a cardi when it's a little chilly.

Last, but not least, is my favorite piece from the site. It's a gorgeous dress from Kate Moss for Topshop. It's her Chinese Jacquard Dress. It's definitely the most expensive of the bunch ($300)...but, it's absolutely divine. Behold...
I can picture the many fashionistas that could work this. The dip in front is down to there, but the tie-front kind of saves you. Wear this and you'll get those envious stares from the crowd.


Jennifer

photos courtesy of topshop.com

P.S. It should also be mentioned that one of my favorite blogs...Capital Hill Barbie (must visit now) reported that Topshop will be arriving in the US soon! Here's hoping that they'll open up stores locally like H&M.

4 comments:

Ballerina K said...

i love topsop too!! i cant wait till the one in new york opens. =)

Jennifer said...

I know! Unfortunatly, we don't live in NYC. My only hope is that they will do like H&M did and branch out to other locations! Here's hoping!
Thanks for visiting!

Lady Language said...

Wow! I should go to topshop more often - I love those t-bar shoes. I was planning a post regarding these types of shoes and I will link back to you if I use these! Thanks for the info...

Diabolina said...

LOVING THOSE SHOES