Monday, March 24, 2008

gustto


I don't know why I haven't featured a bag from this designer before.

This bag is by Gustto, a designer known for their simple shapes and gorgeous colored leather.

I love the simple styling of this Crochetta Croc-Embossed Tote ($695). It's a great size and also a color that will go with just about everything that I own.

It's a bag that you could carry now and five years from now...and it will still look good.




My only problem is, do I pick the navy...or the white?

Decisions.....decisions.....







Jennifer
photos courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

4 comments:

Fashion Ivy said...

I prefer the blue

Jennifer said...

A good choice. The blue is def. a bag that you can carry pretty much year round.

Kim said...

I agree. You could probably get more mileage out of the blue.

Jennifer said...

Well, the blue seems to be the winner! I do love a white bag though.
Thanks for visiting Kim. BTW I visited your blog, Bagista, and I added it to my Blogs to Obsess Over. What a great blog for bag lovers!