Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a little bit of shameless self-promotion


Many of you might not be aware of this, but this blog is a sister blog (if you will) to another blog called Beauty in Real Life.


Actually, Beauty in Real Life was the first blog I started...then this one came about as a spin-off. Over at Beauty in Real Life, I am joined by my best friend and co-editor Christine. Over there, we love talking about all things beauty.


The reason why I'm telling you this is because...we are having our first giveaway!


The products that we are giving away are seen here...a body wash and deodorant in the delectable Cool Moisture scent. They are part of the many scented products now being offered in the new Dove Go Fresh line.

To find out more about it and to enter, you are going to have to head over to Beauty in Real Life right now. Don't delay...the giveaway ends at 10pm on April 1st!

Click here to take you there and good luck!


Jennifer

2 comments:

Lady Language said...

I always forget Urban Outfitters - that brown satchel is great and perfectly my style!

Jennifer said...

I love Urban Outfitters. I find myself shopping there more and more lately! : )
It's a serious addiction and I'm seeking help for it! ; )

Thanks for visiting and nice hearing from you again!