Thursday, March 20, 2008

maxx new york

I saw this in a Nordstrom catalog and loved it immediately.

It's by Maxx New York and it's their Bleeker Medium Patent Croc Clutch ($125).

There really isn't anything medium about it. A surprizingly large bag at 14"l x 9"h...they describe it as being able to hold a small book, wallet, and water bottle...so it's really big.

My eye was actually drawn to this color first, but the other color choices are equally gorgeous. Think worn-in lavender, white, black, and sunny yellow.

A great bag for day, it also transitions you easily into night.

Get yours at nordstrom.com.

Jennifer
photo courtesy of nordstrom.com

5 comments:

Leah said...

I saw these bags on the Nordstrom site also and they are fabulous!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!
Hey...I just remembered that I hadn't checked out today's outfit! I'll head over now to your blog..
http://makeitfabulous.blogspot.com to check!
Thanks for dropping by!

Leah said...

Oh, and there's a new addition there today that you might like! Just posted it.

Fashion Ivy said...

Hey great blog. Would u like to link?

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the compliment! I'd love to do a link exchange with you. I've been to your blog and it's gorgeous. Simply stunning!