Tuesday, March 4, 2008

michael kors palm springs peep-toe flat

I'm a lover of flats.

I also love anything Michael Kors.

While cruising the internet, on such a dreary day here in the DC area, I came across these adorable peep-toe flats ($395).

I love the color, it's a great neutral to pair up with the brights of the Spring season. The peep-toe is a great way to show off a pedicure and the buckle detail is just too chic.

This is also a versatile shoe. You could easily pair it with pants, skirts, dresses, and shorts. Because I live in jeans, I would pair them with a skinny jean, my white tank, and the bright (almost sheer) floral top I just bought from H&M.

Hello, Spring.

To tempt you even more, you can also purchase this shoe in white or black on the Neiman Marcus website.

Jennifer
photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

No comments: