Friday, March 21, 2008

trend - strappy shoes




This posting is all about strappy shoes, a trend I'm really loving for the Spring and Summer months.


Starting off, we have a gorgeous pair of heels from Banfi Zambrelli. They're the Kora Strappy Open Toe Platform Pump ($575) in a really muted lavender. Gorgeous.











Here's another strappy shoe, this time done in an open-toe flat by Loeffler Randall.


Called the Delia Strappy Open Toe Flat ($430), it comes in this really versatile neutral that can be dressed up or down.


I'm a flat lover, so I'm a big fan of this one.





Another shoe I'm loving is this one from Tashkent by Cheyenne. It's called the Weahly Crisscross Weave Wedge and it retails for $438.


Another neutral that's perfect for the warmer months and beyond.







My fourth and final offering is this one from Cocobelle.


This take on the gladiator sandal is really adorable. I love the stud accents, and the metallic leather.


Called the Studded City II Sandal, it's the least expensive of the bunch at $98.






All of the above sandals can be found on shopbop.com . As always, they have free ground shipping with any order.


Jennifer
all photos courtesy of shopbop.com

3 comments:

Lady Language said...

Darn - now I am reminded that I need knew shoes for Spring! Great ideas.

Fashion Ivy said...

Love those shoes. Especially the gladiators

Jennifer said...

Lady Language: i know, my husband is somewhere hiding the visa cards right now!

fashion ivy: thanks! i love this trend for the spring and summer months and in the metallic it's adorable!

Thanks for visiting ladies!