Tuesday, March 25, 2008

urban outfitters part I...the shoes

I don't know what it is lately...because I seem to be on a shoe kick.

Here are some selections I found on a recent visit to Urban Outfitters online store...



This shoe, I actually bought in black, although the red sure was tempting. This is the Leather Knot Peeptoe Skimmer ($58). I love the cut of the shoe, especially the adorable peeptoe opening. Gorgeous.



This is another shoe they offer. It's the Jersey Ruched Back Ballet ($28). I'm considering heading back over there to get this shoe in the wear-with-everything grey color. How can you not love a shoe that is made out of jersey material?



For all the heel loving ladies out there, I found this Crisscross Patent Wedge ($19.99). I love the little buckle strap details in the front, as well as the patent taupe color.




Another shoe is their Dolce Vita Gladiator Heel ($150). Clearly the most expensive one here, but I love how it gives a nod to the gladiator trend with the wide buckled straps. Perfect.




My last shoe choice is this Summer in the City Sandal ($28). This also comes in other colors, but I love it in basic black. Another shoe that can go with a myriad of outfit choices.





Well there you have it. Tune in tomorrow for Urban Outfitters Part II...the Bags!


Jennifer
photos courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com

1 comment:

Leah said...

Those are great shoes! I knew I needed to head over to Urban Outfitters and check out the selection.

Those Criss cross patent wedges are too cute... and a great price!