Thursday, April 3, 2008

fendi hair hide fringe bag...love it or hate it?

I must apologize for my recent sporadic postings.

I'm spreading myself a little thin between this blog and Beauty in Real Life, plus I'm dealing with a personal family issue that's really taking a toll on me.

To make it up to you and to lighten my mood a little...

I've decided to do a little Love It or Hate It.

Up for the poll is this stunner from Fendi. Yet another incarnation of their uber-famous Baguette. This one is their Hair Hide Fringe Bag. It's kind of puzzling really. I'm wondering who came up with the color arrangement here. It's also all over the place pattern-wise...kind of tribal/bohemian/safari all rolled up into one.

Plus it's $5420.

I really can't think of anything else to say...words fail me right now.

So, I want you to take over.


1 comment:

Molly :] said...

i dont know why... but i like it?!