Monday, April 21, 2008

givenchy jellies


I don't know about you, but I was in my early teens when this trend first hit.

I'm talking about Jellies.

Remember them?

They were uncomfortable and made my feet sweat, but I wore them everywhere.

Welcome to designer Jellies.

These are the Jelly Gladiator Sandal by Givenchy (barneys.com) and they are to-die-for.

Some stores in LA are actually wait listing them, because they can't keep them in stock.

It is rumored that celebs like Cameron D., Kirsten Dunst, and Ashley Olsen can't get enough of them

For $165, they are actually even attainable for the masses.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of barneys.com

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I would need to get me a pair of those!
Good blog

Jennifer said...

Hey Charlotte!
I agree. What a great way to have a Givenchy shoe. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for visiting!