I'm going to be getting back to my regular postings by next week. Thank you for still visiting and coming back!
It seems that I've been tagged by the awesome Tam at Tam's Thoughts. Here are the rules that she laid out:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
OK...so here goes...my six unspectacular quirks. I'll start off with number six and work my way up to my number one quirk...
6. I read magazines starting from the back. I have no idea why I do this. I've tried to stop and start from the front, but it feels really unnatural and I can't read them that way. Bizarre.
5. I love frosting. Seriously. I actually keep a container in the fridge that I occasionally pick on. I can only do this with vanilla frosting.
4. Butterflies freak me out. This was a hard one to ignore when I was teaching second graders. You see, part of our curriculum involved the life cycle of a butterfly and...well...this involved getting real life butterflies starting from their caterpillar stage. Let's just say that when the time came to let them out, the kids had to do this part. If one of those things got on me...I think I would have lost it.
3. I always cry at the end of Finding Nemo...always.
2. I can say all of the United States in alphabetical order and I know the Preamble to the Constitution...mainly because of an elementary school song I learned when I was a kid and a School House Rock episode respectfully.
BTW I totally miss School House Rock and those After School Specials that would air on ABC back in the day. Anyone else?
and the last one....
1. I cannot chew gum. Well, I know how to chew it...I'm not an idiot people...I just have a really horrible gag reflex when it comes to chewing the stuff. I'm actually better now, when I was younger I couldn't even watch someone chewing it or see chewed up gum anywhere. I would literally throw up or feel like I was going to throw up.
OK...well that's it. I hope that you all have had some fun at my expense. Not it's my turn to tag six other bloggers...hmmmm...ok here are my six tags...
The Cashmere Mafia
Make it Fabulous
A Few Goody Gumdrops
Ok...so let's see what you have to say ladies!