Tuesday, April 15, 2008

tory burch suzi straw clutch

When I think Tory Burch Summer 2008, I can't help but think Summer in the Hamptons.

I should state for the record here that I have never Summered in the Hamptons and unless I hit the lottery, I never will.

But, a girl can dream...and this clutch brings images of poolside parties and lunch with friends.

It's large, almost fifteen inches in length, and has a cell phone pocket and a zip pocket on the inside.

For $395, it's actually a lot less a Summer vacay...and it will still be around after the last grain of sand has been poured out of your shoe.


If you get this clutch, or any other Tory Burch bag, you can have this faboo Tory Burch Lucite Cuff gratis. This offer is only available at Neiman Marcus online and only for a limited time. They are also throwing in free shipping with any purchase $150 or more. So hurry!


Jennifer
photos courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

2 comments:

Tam Pham said...

you just got TAGGED! check out my blog for details! XOXO tampham
http://tampham.blogspot.com

chloe van paris said...

i would like to buy this bag.I love your blog
do you want to share link with me ?
have a look to my french art@fashion blog.