Wednesday, May 21, 2008

joie printed shift dress


Hello my darlings...did you miss me?

Well, I'm back from LA and getting on with my postings.

As well as basically trying to catch up with emails and the other fun stuff that comes along with being a wife and stay-at-home-mom...not that I'm complaining.

Did I mention that I was in LA?

Yes?

Did I mention that it was insanely hot?

No?

Well, it was.

After seeing this chic shift from Joie ($228), I wish I had brought this along.

Gorgeous, simple, and oh so adorable, this could look good in any situation and keep me cool.

It can go casual at the drop of a hat and dressy with cute flats or a heel.

Now I know what to bring next time.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

3 comments:

Fashion Ivy said...

Hey welcome back. I really like that dress. Perfect summer dress

Fashion Addict said...

really cute dress! I've never been to LA, but I bet it's hot over there!!!

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

Anonymous said...

they're having a joie sample sale at hautelook.com right now!!