Wednesday, May 7, 2008

nordstrom reusable tote

I am going to admit something really shameful...I am horrible at the living green thing.

I try.

Really I do.

I guess I'm not that bad in most areas, we recycle, we have all energy saving appliances, I take very short showers, I turn off the water while brushing my teeth, and so on.

But the one area I'm lacking in is bringing my reusable shopping bags to the grocery store.

Oh...I bought them.

With grand plans to use them.

Yet there they sit, huddled at the bottom of our coat closet.

I constantly forget to take them with me when I go.

That's what makes this Nordstrom Reusable Tote ($21.95) so genius...

It folds up into it's bottom and then zips closed.

Brilliant!

Now I can just throw this in my bag and carry on with my day.

Then when the time calls for it...voila!

Instant tote!

See...genius!

Head on over to nordstrom.com to purchase.


Jennifer
photos courtesy of nordstrom.com

No comments: