Saturday, June 28, 2008

botkier for target

Okay...sharing some picks of the new Botkier line for Target...courtesy of my friend Daneen over at Spoiled Pretty and NY Mag The Cut. Enjoy.




I've definitely noticed many styles that are similar to her classic designs, but the proof will be in how they look in person.

Some are slamming her and calling it unoriginal...personally I think she's a genius.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

By winking at her current high-end stock...die hard fans will buy them in droves. Especially those who normally couldn't afford her Neiman Marcus wares.

That's my two cents.

photos courtesy of nymag the cut

5 comments:

Fashion Ivy said...

I'm in bag heaven

Milly75 said...

I can't wait...marked it on my calendar to make sure i dont forget to go and check them out either at the store or online.
they seem nice so far

Cheap Coach Purses said...

If the price is right, people will buy them. Now that I think about it, I might even consider buying one!

Lady Language said...

I will definitely check these out. It's great to see some designer styles in affordable stores - and a decent pvc can look as good as leather if it is substantial and the product is made well.

Diabolina said...

very similar to the pricey stuff. thinking i could do one of the clutches....maybe. otherwise not super in love. i think i'm getting jaded in my old age ;)