Friday, July 25, 2008

kooba roni soft leather shoulder bag

Okay...so I lied...I haven't been doing the promised 2-3 postings a week.

My other blog Beauty in Real Life, definitely takes up most of my time and there just isn't enough time in the day.

I even got tagged for an award by Dress Forms Pins and Needles (her blog is fab btw) and haven't even gotten around to doing that post yet.

So while this doesn't make up for all of my tardiness, lateness, ignoring-ness...it sure looks good.

The Kooba Roni Soft Leather Shoulder Bag in Buff ($595) is simple perfect and big.

The bonus is that when you carry a big bag, you feel more petite...or something like that. FYI it's rumored that ScarJo was overheard saying this to her gorgeous fiance Ryan Reynolds, while shopping in the bag department.

So true Scar Jo, so true.